the EcoWai mantra
EcoWai is aptly named, given it adopts numerous steps, in order to care for our precious environment.
These include highly credible values, such as:
- EcoWai is 100% pure and contains no additives of any description.
- Water is sourced from a sustainable, renewable resource.
- EcoWai only sells to entities that are prepared to directly or indirectly support EcoWai’s aligned environmental or community trust programmes.
- EcoWai is bottled in 100% recyclable bottles – PET1.
- PET Bottles are produced from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic content (RPET) …a New Zealand first!
- EcoWai purposely avoids the use of environmentally damaging ‘sipper tops’.
- Bottle labels are printed with environmentally friendly soy-based inks.
- The unique EcoWai bottle designs are strategically shaped square, to create space efficient cardboard carton packaging, reducing the carbon footprint for shipping.
- Cartons are produced from 100% recycled cardboard.
- EcoWai bottles, unlike plant-based bottle production, can be readily recycled, at all mainstream recycling facilities.
- EcoWai vigorously supports and encourages plastic recycling and reduction of landfill. As such, EcoWai is only supplied to entities that commit to, encourage and exercise responsible recycling practices.